- How can I learn more about YOUCANBATTERIES.COM
- How do I price match?
- How do I submit feedback about a store I visited?
- How do I take advantage of a military discount on my order?
- What is your “Refer-A-Friend” program about?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I cancel an order I placed online?
- What promotions are you currently offering for online orders?
YOUCANBATTERIES.COM, Inc. one of our primary – and most important – goals is to work to maintain and Partseek to ensure the security of our customer data. We understand that you may have concerns regarding the privacy of personally identifiable information. This is why we have specifically created this section; to address your concerns and answer questions you may have.
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
As part of your interaction with YOUCANBATTERIES.COM family of companies, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, billing address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
When We Collect Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Create an account on our Site
- Purchase, return, or exchange items in our Stores, through our Call Centers, or on one of our Sites
- Contact one of our Call Centers
- Utilize one of our in-store services, such as Tool Rental or Oil Recycling
- Subscribe to one of our newsletters or emails
- Respond to a survey or fill out a form
- Register for a product warranty
- Sign up for a loyalty program
- Enter into a contest or sweepstakes
- Provide us with reviews, questions, answers, comments, feedback, or suggestions